Individuals, small and large businesses, organisations, charities and community groups, schools...
Working with David Webb, a freelance camera operator when needed, Rachel Sloane offers a range of training opportunities. Her workshops are each devised to reflect the interests and experience of the attendees and, as well as the training and feedback on the day, anyone attending is invited to stay in touch via email and use us as a sounding board for any media or public speaking ideas they have.
In lively, challenging but enjoyable, practical workshops we can:
- help you to improve your presentation skills and public speaking
- plan stimulating training events to inspire jaded teams
- teach you how to prepare for interviews with the press and media
- give you feedback on your media interview technique
- introduce you to the secrets of what will achieve good coverage
- help you to prepare for the times when you could face bad publicity
- develop your self-confidence and assertiveness
- help you to make the most of net-working and social events
- improve your effectiveness at chairing and attending meetings
All training is planned to suit your specific needs and can be one-to-one or in small groups. Workshops include:
- Media training (print, TV and radio)
- Presentation skills and public speaking
- Telephone interviewing
- Confidence building and assertiveness
- Writing - press releases, articles, and blogs
Additional workshops: Writing for Business, Media Training (advanced), Radio for Marketing Professionals, Publicity for your Charity, and Promoting your School. For more details: http://www.rachelsloane.co.uk/contact
Rachel Sloane has written "A Useful Guide to Handling the Press and Media" - an online training guide. http://www.pansophix.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=128
"I've respected Rachel as a broadcaster and journalist for many years and as head of PR at two separate companies I have trusted her with my reputation by recommending her to conduct both media and presentations skills training. On both occasions the people who received Rachel's training have given her incredibly high praise. The feedback has consistently been that the content of Rachel's courses is well researched, concise and practical and that her delivery of the training has been absolutely superb."
Dean Wales, Screen Subtitling Systems
“It was a pleasure meeting Rachel and I appreciate her sharing her wisdom with me so that I can feel more confident when giving speeches. I will be booking more sessions with Rachel in the future”.
(R.B, East Anglia)
“Thought provoking and funny…. Interesting… an excellent course"
(Suffolk NHS workers)