Learn the secrets of getting publicity or how to hone your public speaking skills...
Put a professional gloss to your conference or event...
Use the skills of a professional writer...
If you are planning an event and need a professional host, speaker, chair, compere or facilitator, Rachel Sloane and her small trained team are available to give a professional gloss to the occasion. Through one-to-one coaching or in small groups we can also:
- help you to improve your presentation skills and public speaking
- teach you how to prepare for interviews with the press and media
- give you feedback on your media interview technique
- introduce you to the secrets of what will achieve good coverage
- help you to prepare for the times when you could face bad publicity
Kevin's latest police drama script adviser work, is now showing on Sky Atlantic.
This eBook is available for purchase from The Business Learning Foundation
The radio documentary that Rachel wrote and produced, 'Brittens People', is a BBC Radio Three podcast.