Learn the secrets of getting publicity or how to hone your public speaking skills...
Put a professional gloss to your conference or event...
Use the skills of a professional writer...
If you are planning an event and need a professional host, speaker, chair, compere or facilitator, Rachel Sloane and her small trained team are available to give a professional gloss to the occasion. Through one-to-one coaching or in small groups we can also:
- help you to improve your presentation skills and public speaking
- teach you how to prepare for interviews with the press and media
- give you feedback on your media interview technique
- introduce you to the secrets of what will achieve good coverage
- help you to prepare for the times when you could face bad publicity
Kevin's latest police drama script adviser work, is available as a download from Sky if you missed it when aired on Sky Atlantic, last summer. He is currently working with the production team on The Tunnel, series three.
This eBook , written by Rachel Sloane, is available for purchase from The Business Learning Foundation
The radio documentary that Rachel wrote and produced, 'Brittens People', is a BBC Radio Three podcast.