1 October 2013
Anglia Business Spotlight (formerly Stir it and Stump It)
Ipswich and Suffolk Small Business Association Invitation: Thursday October 17th 2013 6.30pm-9.30pm at Belstead Brook Hotel, Ipswich (refreshments included).
Stir It and Stump It has been one of ISSBA’s flagship events for many years and was always one of our most popular – this year however this we have decided to give the event a dramatic makeover and re-named it The Anglia Business Spotlight. We have also changed the format and instead of individual presentations 8 businesses will be interviewed by broadcaster, Rachel Sloane, freelance broadcaster with BBC Radio Suffolk.
Rachel Sloane will interview our chosen eight lucky members in front of a live audience.
The interview panel are:
- New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) (a catalyst to create jobs and remove the barriers to growth)
- Andrew Peck Safety Solutions (sensible, relevant and most importantly practical health and safety advice)
- Cancer campaign in Suffolk (helping people throughout Suffolk before, during and after cancer)
- Lady Florence (river cruise restaurant)
- Commercial Finance Brokers UK Ltd (specialists in sourcing commercial mortgages and remortgages)
- PC Futures (mobile apps and IT solutions)
- The Travel Clinic (specialists in travel health and immunisations)
- Niche Cocktails (custom cocktails and concepts)
Rachel Sloane is an award-winning freelance broadcaster, writer and conference facilitator who, with her husband Kevin, has a media production and training company based in Felixstowe (www.rachelsloane.co.uk). She has been a member of ISSBA for seven years and has been on the committee for most of that time, mainly as an events organiser.
She has twice hosted the Question Time at the Suffolk Business Exhibition and ran a media workshop at the SBE in 2009.
Booking is now open for the event so come along for an interesting evening, where you can ask the panel some questions if you wish and enjoy networking and a buffet.
Please book via www.issba.co.uk – don't forget to login first if you are an ISSBA member.
Cost is £5 for members, £10 for non members (including VAT).