Presentation Skills and Public Speaking Workshop
Following the success of the Open Media training day in October 2013, Rachel Sloane Partnerships Ltd is pleased to announce they are holding a bespoke presentation skills workshop on 13 January 2014. This workshop is open to delegates from businesses, charities and organsiations and will include individual coaching, presentation practice and feedback. It is aimed at business owners, managers, employees or charity volunteers who wish to perfect their technique and improve their skills.
The workshop will be held at "The Cookhouse", Suffolk Food Hall, Wherstead, Ipswich IP9 2AB, between 10am and 4pm
Through demonstrations, lively discussions, role play and examples from the presenter's experience, at the end of the day delegates will:
· know how to prepare for public speaking both at formal public events and in social networking situations
· be able to enthuse their audience through their presentation materials, personalised by their own experiences
· have improved their body-language and the tone and variety of their speech
· be able to use a prepared power-point presentation successfully
· have learnt strategies for handling question and answer sessions
· understand the impact of stories in the press and media.
There will be a maximum of eight delegates at the training day. Coffee and tea will be provided and lunch is available to purchase in the Food Hall or the Cookhouse. Free parking.
Rachel Sloane is an experienced speaker, cruise ship lecturer, conference facilitator and is an award-winning broadcaster.
Price: £120 (excluding VAT)
To book your place and receive details of payment email email@example.com. Further details of the day will then be sent to you.